Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Big Boy Undies!

I decided I am tired of changing two sets of diapers every day so I told Reed it was time to become an official "BIG BOY". We went to Walmart the other day and Reed picked out "choo choo train" underwear. He was so excited to put them on when we got home. I also let him pick out a whole bag full of "potty treats". I put them in a big jar in Reed's bathroom so he knows that he can only have those treats if he goes potty on the toilet.


We've been half attempting the whole potty training process for the past couple of days. It's so hard because we are always going somewhere: swim lessons, story time at the library, dollar movie at Walkers, and running all of our errands. We just need to stay home for a couple of days to really master potty training. If anyone has any suggestions that might help us I would grately appreciate it!!

3 comments:

Tiffany Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Joy said...

Hey Becky.. there's a book called potty training in one day. It honestly works. Well it did for me anyway. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. You are a very cute mom..