Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Season's Greetings


Sorry it's been so long since I've last updated. I've decided I'm not going to try keeping up with my blog anymore, but if I feel inspired to post something I will. After making this monumental decision, it was amazing how quickly my blogger guilt disappeared!

Here is an update on our family:

Brett is still going strong with his own business. It's been quite the adventure, but we are learning new things every day. Doing it all on his own has been fun for me to watch Brett grow & become an amazing leader. In Brett's free time he is usually hunting/chasing something with our two hounds.

As for me, I am still trying to keep my head above water. Between my boys, teaching, Brett's book work, & keeping up on my house, I've had my hands full. That is another reason why I am not dedicating much of my time on this blog. My free time is spent on my family, excersizing, or reading a good book.

Reed will be turning 5 in January! We can't believe how fast time flies. This year Reed has been doing so well at preschool, and he can't wait to come to his Mom's school next year. I hope he continues to love learning because it makes things much easier for everyone! Reed also has become Brett's best friend. Reed isn't afraid to do anything, so Brett is constantly taking Reed everywhere with him. We've loved watching Reed grow into a little boy.

Last but not least, Jett will be 3 in March. It's amazing watching him progress so fast. He follows Reed everywhere and learns everything he can from his older brother (sometimes too much). Our focus right now with Jett is potty training. Boy does it get frustrating some times! Jett is also quite a stubborn child when he wants to be, but he is also VERY funny & loveable!

The other night Reed & I wrote a letter to Santa Claus telling him some ideas of what to get us for Christmas. Reed dictated the letter to me & I was the scribe. Reed asked for a water gun, long rope, head light, real live kitty cat, gun that shoots arrows, flowers to give his Mom, a purse for Jett, a new ring for his Dad, and his very own dishwasher. WOW does he have quite the wish list! Oh & now every night when he says his prayers, Reed prays to Santa Claus too. We asked Jett what he wants Santa to bring him for Christmas & Jett said he wants bouncy balls and marshmallows. What a simple kid!

I hope you have enjoyed this Henrie update. You might not see another for a really long time. We just want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy new year!

Love,
Brett, Becky, Reed, & Jett Henrie

8 comments:

Brooks, Amber & Maggie Jo said...

Becky, Good to hear from you. We miss you all so much. I can't believe how much your kids are growing. Hope Santa brings the kids ALL they want. Christmas is so much fun with kids. Maggie is quite the mommy and is getting EVERYTHING baby!! I can't wait I want to do it tomorrow!! Love to all of you. Tell Brett we are super proud of him and his own business!! Keep up the good work on your family!!

US! said...

I cant believe how big your little guys are getting! It's so fun to see their little personalities come out in their letters to Santa. Sounds like you have a VERY "Hands on" Reed! Thanks for the update!

lipoooo said...

family ;)

Modern Mom said...

You're kids are gorgeous... and quite hilarious. I love Reed's wish list and the fact that he started praying to Santa Claus as well. Very funny ...

Unknown said...

Nyce pixes. God Bless you

hapi said...

Hi The Henrie's, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

The Henrie's, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

cindy said...

Sac a main
tee shirts Armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
Bikini
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
sac guess
portefeuille louis vuitton
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures nike
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures puma
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
burberry bolsas
Chanel bolsas
Guess bolsas
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
sac versace
Lunettes De Soleil 
Chaussures Femmes
Chaussures Hommes
Tee Shirts
sac a main