Saturday, July 31, 2010

T-Ball for Reed

This was Reed's first year playing t-ball. I think his parents enjoyed him playing more than he enjoyed it. When you put that many 4-6 year olds on a field, you pretty much get a dog pile each time the ball is hit. Reed wasn't the fastest kid, so he gave up trying to get to the ball first & just played in the dirt. Other than running to 3rd base after he hit the ball, Reed was catching on to the game.

I just want to thank any parent that takes on the role of coaching t-ball. I'm glad it's you and not me!

4 comments:

Munns' said...

Oh I thought you were just dead and that's why oyou weren't blogging, he he j/k. Keep up the blog! BTW the mocktail has died too!

The Lunds said...

Oh poor mocktail!

The Henrie's said...

Ladies, I've dropped the ball with our mocktail party. I do believe it was my turn to host the next one. Part of me was wondering if anyone was going to even show up. Maybe if I don't call it a mocktail and just a "Girls' Night" more people would be interested in coming. I have so much fun when we get together. I will let you know when I start planning the next mocktail aka girls night.

Fashion Share said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes
Sac Pas Cher Marque